Located in the beautiful city of Syracuse, Destiny USA is one of the most visited places in New York. Situated near Onondaga Lake, the mall spans an area of 2.4 million square feet. Besides the huge array of retail stores and shopping centers, the mall is popular for its entertainment venues and versatile dining options. The mall comprises of 6 floors in addition to an underground floor. It houses around 250 shopping outlets that include around 19 anchor stores.
- The major reason that attracts a huge majority of visitors to this amazing mall is its great array of shopping centers. The first three floors are dedicated to retail stores and branded showrooms that offer all sorts of products and services. Also, there are many factory stores that offer huge discounts ranging from 30 to 70 percentages.
- The mall houses many fabulous entertainment venues for children. Wonderworks is one of the most popular destinations to look forward if you are visiting the place with family. It is a wide assortment of science exhibits and artifacts. It houses an art gallery and space discovery center. It also has a Sky Tykes rope course, laser tag arena, and a 4D XD simulator ride.
- Restaurant Margaritaville is yet another popular attraction of Destiny USA that guarantees an unforgettable dining experience. On Sunday and Tuesday, the place offers free dining for kids.
- The job fair organized by Galaxy Communications is one of the most-awaited upcoming events. It will be held on April 25th at Canyon on the 3rd floor of the mall. Some of the most reputed companies are participating in this fair. And the timing is from 3 PM to 6 PM.
- The Microsoft store will be hosting an exciting gaming competition called Fortnite Friday Duo’s on April 13th. Players would be grouped into teams and the winners will be rewarded with exciting prizes. The best part is that you can join in for free.
- A Spring Racing League is being held from March 27 to April 17 on every Tuesday evening. The event is hosted by RPM Raceway and the timings are between 7 PM and 9 PM.